Friday, November 7, 2008

Today's Tops

1) Make Up. Yeah... I am just not that pretty. At least this helps me fake it a little. (Beautiful people, I know you simply cannot relate to this so skip to #2. So basically all my family and most of my friends. You other uglies? Gimme some fist)
2) Hot Water (esp. after a chilly bike ride this am)
3) My Mom. We talked today about art museums and music... I just love her.
4) My husband. He was reading my blog and said that I sound like a happy, single Mom. (oops!) Then he chastised me with a warning to not have that be what motivates a post about him. Too late. :) But I am grateful for him. He is an incredibly hard worker, dedicated father and very funny among many other great things. I would not be who I am today without him. (He also doesn't like me to get gushy, so lucky you- no goosh!)
5) iPods. Ah yes. You knew I would get to music stuff eventually and well, it won't be the last time. These, or any portable player device, are like little treats in the feast of life. I need it. I rely on it. Thanks to them I can think and dream, move and create all to sounds that inspire me. And dance in the dark when no one, I repeat, NO ONE can see. (At least I sure hope so)

1 comment:

Tayva said...

What a wonderful, wonderful phone call today! I love you, too