Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More or Less

The curse of the closet purge. It makes me realize
A) most of my clothes are lame and
B) I need some serious wardrobe updating.
The curse continues because, even though that may sound fun to 'need' to shop, I
C) don't really feel like filling my closet after all that work to thin it out and
D) as soon as I begin to look for something specific, it's not anywhere. It's like it never was.
So instead I browse online and
E) pretend

*How cool is that cuff? And these stove-pipe boots are a deep brown/plum color. Ugh. Fab.

3 comments:

Randi Patch said...

Andrea, I love that bracelet. Where did you find it?

Andrea said...

Hey Randi! See? I knew I liked you.
And if you really want the link, I will send it but it is over $600. Want to split it with me? :)

Jewels said...

I want those boots. Me wanty. I found some great skinny jeans and now I need boots. Although, I've always needed boots, haven't I. Are you sending me your discarded fashion items yet?