Sunday, November 9, 2008

More Kid Art

Elliet came home from school the other day with this bookmark. I was impressed with her little kitty drawing and I liked the colors, which I don't think show up well on the computer. The paper is this rich orange color and she used a purple crayon.





Luke is finally scribbling some identifiable things. :-)
I found this weird little man the other day and recognized his signature from the ghost tags in my earlier post. Notice the different colored fingers. Kind of funny.





And this was a dinosaur! Seriously, this is a big leap for him to make a an identifiable shape. Most kids are probably way ahead of this already so I felt it blog worthy. Plus, he does this thing lately where he likes to put a dot into every circle so I think this took him some time...

1 comment:

Jewels said...

I think the dinosaur is my favorite because the head is turned looking backwards...very clever. And you are SO not kidding about the Twilight soundtrack, I know you listen to 'Bella's Lullaby' as you fall asleep...