Thursday, November 27, 2008

Bite Me

Monday night was my make shift Twilight movie gathering. I wanted to have it the Friday before but we went to Tucson instead so it was a bit mellow compared to an opening night frenzy. Ah well. Still fun to have friends come, eat tasty treats, play a silly review game and go watch it. My friend had a great idea to rent a party room at the movie theater because they will reserve your seats for you- the main perk for opening night. It was going to be fab to not have to fight all the other obsessed fans for seats! But we had the theater mostly to ourselves now... ha! Still, it was fun to decorate the colorful room and be mushy in our little obsession. (And Erica, I need that red velvet cupcake recipe!)
Glad some of you could make it! We missed those who couldn't but no worries... I will happily see it again.
My small review: By not expecting much, I was not disappointed much. :) Bella didn't bug me, I liked the actors and settings... and the Cullens house had me drooling, esp. Edwards room...those windows and trees! Take me now, cold creature. And he was delicious, just as he should be. Again, the fashion gets me: his big blue parka, the button shirts with rolled sleeves, the suit! All in all, not bad. It is what it is, right? A fun, teen series full of romance and flaws. If your too serious, you'll miss all the fun.

3 comments:

Tarahh77 said...

Fabulous decorations! I am so glad you had fun and liked the movie :)

Jewels said...

It looks like it turned out great! How fun, I'm so sad I couldn't drive down there and see it with you. We'll just have to arrange a time when we can see it again...

JENNIE! said...

that was super fun andrea! Thanks for setting it up... and yes.... edward and his house were both rather perfect:)