Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday's Thanks

We're back... What a week I have had. And now for more. But it's all in good fun and the week starts with an especially good kick because I am finally seeing Twilight tomorrow night with some other crazy pals. Oh yes. Then I can finally update with pics from GND and such.
Hope you've all had a good weekend. Here are my five for today:
1) Band-aids
2) Deoderant (um... for others. I smell like roses all the time, yo)
3) GPS systems
4) Massages
5) My in-laws and their willingness to watch my kids for our quick trip. The kids had a great time and were a bit bummed we weren't gone longer. Awesome. Thanks Mimi & Bobba!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I want to talk to you as SOON as you are done with Twilight! Call me!

Belly Bones Scott said...

I don't want to talk to you until after you've forgotten about 'Twilight.'