Monday, November 3, 2008

Nov3 Grates

Grates? Thanks? Not sure how to nickname this little experiment. Ideas?
So here are mine for today:
1) Health (especially easy to appreciate after my Halloween candy diet of late)
2) Colors. The sunset tonight was very pretty. The color of the changing trees and plants... how does nature even know in the desert to warm up her tones come Fall? Pretty cool...
3) Purging. Cleansing the soul results in cleansing the closet and it feels gooooood. Though... now I need some skirts quite badly. Where can I find some sassy pencils? (Anna & Kj- advise!)
4) Hanging out with my kids today. I had a choice to: catch up on laundry and pick up lunch dishes OR join the twins and watch the new Tinkerbell movie (i.e. Sadie in digital form). Did I loose a few brain cells? perhaps. But Luke thought it was "so beyootiful" and Sadie got excited to see the happy ending...and that was more fun to watch than my laundry. Plus, they cuddle with me and I love that.
5) Early voting. Awww yeah. Did it last week.

2 comments:

Jewels said...

I love your grates. And send me all your closet outcasts!!

Jeannine said...

Nothing is better than hearing Lucas say bewootiful, or however he does. It's so cute. I love cuddling with those little guys. You made the right choice.