Saturday, November 1, 2008

Nov1 Thanks

I have pushed it to the very limit today as I post 15 minutes before midnight, but will be darned if I don't start off my tradition properly. :) To those who are unfamiliar, I try to post 5 things I am thankful for every day during November (and if you have a blog, join me, Soldier). Time to get ready for the holidays...what is really important is usually around us every day.
Here goes for today:
1) We've had beautiful weather yesterday and today. Perfect temps, beautiful gray clouds and some rain tonight. I love the smell of new rain and windy weather like this. Love it.
2) Luke's big, loving hugs. Having those arms around my neck has healing power.
3) Getting all my Halloween decorations put away. Yes. ALL of it.
4) Satisfaction from a hard days work (see #3).
5) Genuine friendship

No comments: