Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday Thanks

1) School starting again tomorrow. I mean, spending yesterday and today with the kids was all peachy but, it's time.
2) Commas. Yes. I am aware of my profane overuse (and misuse) of this punctual tool but it's the only way I know how to type my voice. Maybe this is why I don't have many friends.
3) Single-tasking. Watched the kids play on the Springs Preserve playground for 1 1/2 hours today. The weather was so nice and the sun was just warm enough. It was nice to just sit, think and watch... and see a friend!
4) Security. Scott has an amazing brain. He is such a smart business man and is so good at managing money. And yes, sometimes his discipline makes me want to drive a screwdriver through his head but he's usually right. I am really glad he's in charge of our finances because if it were all in my hands, our future would probably involve us working in a hot dog stand for 'retirement'.
5) Utensils.
5a) Scott also being good at helping me spell Utensils.

2 comments:

JENNIE! said...

pretty impressive... 1 1/2 hours in one spot. I tried the same thing, but I must say, my mind was in a million different places. What a good mommy you are!

Jewels said...

Oh, how I anticipate school days. And 5a is probably the best 'thank you' so far.