Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday Thanks

What a day! Girl Next Door is over and it was a great success. Updated pics to come. We had some cool stuff and it is always so great to see it well supported and well supplied with incredible talent!
Here are my five for the day so I can go to bed.
1) Having creative friends. They are amazing and inspire.
2) Not getting a speeding ticket today. The route I take for preschool was swarming with cops, nailing all the drivers that go well beyond the 35 mph limit (and that is ME usually going 50+!). This is a first for them stalking this road so I am definitely going to have to leave on time now. Great.
3) Music so good it gives you goosebumps.
4) Sadie and Luke playing imaginary whatever in the playroom for a good while this morning.... and being NICE to each other. Like actual "Do you want to play with this? Here you go." kind of stuff. And then "Ooooh Thank You, Lucas!" and then "You're welcome".
5) Going to bed.

1 comment:

Jewels said...

I'm not sure I've seen you drive below 50 mph....I kid! I kid! Can't wait to see your clever Girl Next Door pics...