Friday, November 2, 2007

November 2nd Thankfuls

My entry for TODAY:
1) The smell of fresh garlic when you are hungry at dinnertime.
2) My good friend who I call many times a day to reach my adult conversation quota. Poor girl...
3) My Dad. I had to ask him something quickly today and he is always so positive and funny.
4) This amazing weather! Went to the park with the kids and it was sunny and 75 amid golden trees and falling leaves. Beautiful! I also was thankful for the friends that met me there. They were what I needed.
5) Best for last, my husband. I finally got our Halloween movie uploaded and every time I watch it, I just laugh at how funny he is. He is so witty and sarcastic and never ceases to bring me to tears with silly comments of his. I am extremely grateful for that comedic gland he was blessed with.

By the by, I forgot to mention earlier that if you are all bored reading these, by all means, contribute! Post some of your Thankfuls and share your mad love skillz.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I am loving your "thankfuls". I have a friend that helps me get great adult conversation too, she's the best!