Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Today I was thankful for...

1) My little indulgence of house cleaners twice a month. Today was one of those two days and having my house all clean at one time is priceless. My house cleaning is never as good because I can't seem to achieve the same fresh, lemony smell that they do. It's a trade secret.
2) Being able to stay home with my kids. Moms who have to work to help with their family are troopers. And Moms who choose to work are crazy. Unless you have kids like mine... then I understand. So that means I am crazy.
3) Driving with my windows rolled down and good music on (No kids in the car at this time. Singing and/or embarrassing head bobbing optional).
4) The very rare occasion when my kids actually obey or say "yes" when I ask them to do something. The time between those moments seem eternal.
5) My sister. We talk a few times a week and I love it.

No comments: