Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Catching Up

This past week/weekend was crazy. Wednesday my sister-in-law had her 3rd baby boy, Trey (He is so cute! I will post pictures when I get them) and then you read what we did that night when my parents came into town on their way to Arizona.
Thursday was our Girl Next Door show. Friday was Elliet's school program, the twins Thanksgiving party and Birthday lunch for a friend, then Saturday was preparation for said friends Birthday surprise party. Yeah- a little busy.
That day my parents said they would be coming back through and staying on Sunday night to return to Provo on Monday. So I got a wild idea in my head and decided I would catch a ride with them. That left me only Sunday to get everything ready to go, people in line to help with my kids for two days before Scott and the kids all come to Provo for Thanksgiving. Scott was going to have enough to do to get ready to go, so I packed all the kids things as well as my own.
So! Needless to say, it's been a very busy few days but fun. I drove with my parents yesterday and it was fun to visit in the car. After settling in my Mom and I drove down to my sisters house and we watched a movie and played a little Guitar Hero. And this morning I met my sister at the BYU track where we ran to prepare for the macho 4 mile run on Thursday. She is going to do great! Today we plan to run some errands and then tonight I am going to get my hair done.... and possibly cut it short. Yikes!
I'll post pictures because HOW COOL is technology that I can just take pictures anywhere and load them on my computer or laptop and boom- share them with you crazies. I luuuub it- it's fanTAStic! (Nacho)
So on other random movie news, last Friday I went and rented a few movies for Scott and I to watch. You know what? It pays off when you haven't rented movies for a year because there is a lot to choose from. Except most of the good looking ones are rated R and there are all kinds of weird horror movies. One that we grabbed was the new Wilson movie "The Wendell Baker Story". It was a cute, simple movie- not a strong story line but neither are their others. Anyway- VERY COOL art direction and interesting to watch. I would recommend it if you want something a little arty and simple with good music. And hey- Luke Wilson is adorable. Very 'now' with his sloppy brown hair and skinny suits with pilot sunglasses. Men with style- I am telling you! It's appealing. This is another one of many reason I LOVE my husband. Scott has some serious flava-flave.
Since I already downloaded Elliet's Thanksgiving photos at home, you'll have to enjoy this one I found. Apparently Sadie discovered my camera. She can't lie her way out of THIS one.

No comments: