Saturday, September 15, 2007

Spooky Spooks

I know! Two posts in one night. This is what I do while Scott watches his game. It's this or dropping wads of green at Zappos, so hey... at least this is a cheaper use of my time.
But seriously, students, Halloween is coming and oh my goodness I am so excited. I couldn't help but share some fun decor to set the mood here. Hm. I think that it will soon be time to make a festive blog banner. Oh snap.
How cool is this owl?
And make sure you check out the Martha stuff at Michaels. The poison labels you slap on old bottles are clever.



2 comments:

FIVE FABULOUS FELLOWS said...

Andrea

I have so seen the Halloween garb at Target and Michaels! I can hardly wait! Have you made a trip down to Dept. 56? That is a must...girls night out?

Emily said...

Call me when you go!