Saturday, September 15, 2007

Gimme Spandex

A pro cycling team announced a contest two weeks ago where they invited anyone to design their new team jersey kits for the 2008 season. How could I say no! It was just one more thing to whip out on top of doing the Hill Climb stuff, prep for Lotoja, my parents trip Tshirts as well as some for Scott's office (those turned out sweet, btw- more on that later), wedding stuff for my cousin, etc...
Needless to say, the entries were due today by noon and there I was with Scott at my computer, playing with colors and rushing to submit the designs at 11:20am.
Alas, they are in. Have a looksie if you want to see my name in lights. They are going to choose five designs and then open them to the public for voting on the favorite. Pick me, pick me!

We had a fun Saturday. I was sad to miss a baby shower for my sis-in-law Jessica up in Utah. I am sure she got some swank stuff (Ahem- I so contributed to that). Hope it was fun, Jess!
Now I am sitting here occupying myself on my laptop while Scott feeds his BYU craving watching 'the game'. Football season-gotta love it. Did someone say Girls Night? Dude- this is why blogging is sweeeeet.

2 comments:

FIVE FABULOUS FELLOWS said...

You will so get my vote! I love them! Please tell me the argyle leg warmers are part of the get-up! Those are a MUST!

Andrea said...

Ugh- I LOST!!! I am so sad about this. All the fall fashion boasting argyle has put a bitter taste in my mouth. OK- It's not that bad. Though I had been fantasizing about my victory... lpth.