Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Retired Scallywags


So my parents go on an annual Lake Powell trip every year and this year I designed their shirts. They have a little Pirate theme going on. I thought it would be fun to add sails to our houseboat and a tattoo to the crew. What do ye think, me hearties?
Wow- I am so designed out. Time to take a break from my computer.

Took the twins to their first day at preschool today. Look at how well I am using the time! ha!
But I did enter my quiet house, sat at my computer and sang a very loud chorus of "Hooooray! I am alone and won't be interrupted!!" in my best opera voice. It's fun to sing like a dork when you know no one is home. Though you can't help but peek around the corners just in case!
Two more days until I see my new little nephew. Can't wait!

6 comments:

Jewels said...

Shut up!! Oh my gosh, I am SO impressed. You are so brilliant, I bow to your genius. Dangit. And Hoo-rah for some free time!

oh snap said...

Smart. And your blog is looking dashing as well. And If I don't get to see you this weekend when you're around for Lotoja I'll be forced to push a pin in my voodoo Andrea.

Andrea said...

Oh snap, don't you worry. We will jump on your bed really early in the morning singing a Whitney Houston song that will poison your mind all day... you'll be SO glad we passed through!

HaLaine said...

Yes, I'm one of those underground blog-hoppers. But it wasn't too much of a hop from Julia's blog. Your kids are darling, your creativity is astounding, and I look longingly at my road bike gathering dust and decide that if YOU have time to bike, then so should I.

JENNIE! said...

Freak! Andrea, you are too good... seriously! That pirate house boat design and tattoo rock!!

Andrea said...

What kindess! I am not worthy...ms. Jennie- "I can sew and print anything".. :)