Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Jolley Visit













Cody had some work business to attend to in Las Vegas on Monday and Tuesday so Julia hung out with us for a couple of days. It was nice to have her here and hang out with her kids.
Luke, Elliet and Sadie all had a few turns holding new baby Cole. I don't think he enjoyed himself too much, but they loved it. Sadie especially was interested in the baby. It was so cute!
The night they arrived we got some wiggles out in the back yard. The weather was beautiful. Scott chose this opportune time to teach kids about war ball. I was surprised at how much they enjoyed being wacked by a bouncy ball in the back of the head. Of course, when they did this to each other the next day, that was not as fun. I think it's only a game when Dad does it.
It was a fun two days, and not long enough! Juls and I capped it off last night by watching Phantom of the Opera. I was new to this movie myself, seeing for the first time two months ago. I knew she would love it and how can you not! It's beautiful, romantic and what woman does not respond to those men in boots, capes and open-necked, blousy shirts?! Goodness me. When the Phantom took the stage as Don Juan near the end, Julia perfectly said, "Don Juan-ty!!!" So right indeed.
We loved seeing you guys!

2 comments:

Jewels said...

DON WANTY! Mmm-mmm, so delicious. I had the BEST time, I'm going through Leaver withdrawals. I need to get back down there pronto so we can play longer...it was truly not enough time! Thanks for hosting us.

Emily said...

How fun and such a cute baby.