Friday, September 14, 2007

Fish like shiny things and don't we all


So it's fall shopping season. That J-crew catalog that comes in the mail late summer can get all the anticipations going! This is but one thing I have been spying from their fall line. Sparkly and sassy. And spensy.
Must cart some cashmere and those dandy argyle vests for those days when I am walking across campus and need a little extra something. And paired with my tights and tall, equestrian boots! Oh wait. That is not the life I live.

2 comments:

Jewels said...

I think you live that life.

Emily said...

They are spensy but I think you should have a little talk about these shoes with Scott. I am sure he will agree that these are a need vs. a want. September 17th is Constitution Day I should tell Scott that these would make the perfect gift.