Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I waont thayat!

Napoleon Dynamite- remember when that woman is considering the tupperware sale and sees the model ship she will get with a higher purchase? That is what she says. It's so funny. This is a phrase I use when I see something I desire.
Now I ask, is he for sale? Me wanty.
Any unfortunate friend of mine is aware of my weak heart for the handsome man. Disclosure first- My husband is tops for me. Blue eyes and all, so he can't get mad for me continuing on... :)
But for the occasional movie or TV series, all I can say is wow. Sometimes a specimen comes along that is just too good to be true.
And this is where I appreciate my friends who know this- they have to sit through movies with me openly gasping and grabbing their arms. Yes, I am that girl.
Well, lately I am smitten with Gerard Butler in The Phantom. So why not blog about it!
I know, so three years ago. This movie is 'old' to most and I am behind the times. But thank goodness because if I had discovered his beauty back then, there was no room on my Hugh Jackman list. Maybe it's Halloween time doing to me? I don't know. But that man in his blousy shirt and emotional eyes is killing me! Yes, please... I'll take one.

No comments: