Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thou Shalt Not...Envy

...but when I came out of Albertson's tonight with my modest milk and egg purchase, I stopped in my tracks at the sight of this.
I thought it was a G Wagon.
No.
New name I was unfamiliar with.
Brabus.
I immediately called my brother, sent him this pic and asked him about it. He's the car junky in the family.
He just laughed and told me to keep walking. Look away. Forget all about it. He read me some car jargon but I don't read "Car & Driver" so it didn't make a lot of sense to me... all I know is that it's basically a 'Bond' level car. Yeah, that's me. Let me just swing over to the school, pop my kids in the back, run to the craft store and do all that "secret agent" daily stuff that I do to justify my insane overly-upgraded awesome car.
*sigh*
I mean, are you kidding me?! White?! I so love it.

1 comment:

Jewels said...

I LOVE it in White!! Stop it, so fantastic. I can see you driving this to the slopes in Sweden and stepping out in your ridiculously-expensive, matching snow bunny suit ready to out-ski some bad guys...