Tuesday, October 9, 2007

OOOOooooh Happy Halloween!

Thought I would add a little more scenery to the festive blog for Halloween. I am trying to get my head into it some more so I can be motivated to make the costumes.
I went to the Halloween store today and bought a wig for Scott.
The music they play in those places can get me excited, and today it worked!

What is everyone dressing up as? And if you must keep it mum, then what are your kids?
Elliet and Sadie are going to be Mermaids (this was Elliets choice and she also dictated Sadie's choice). Luke doesn't care the least so he will be a pirate. They kind of go together, right? You can't make a cool pirate costume cheap these days with all the nifty stuff included with the ones you buy so I bought his. One down, four to go. The girls mermaid material is all folded neatly on my desk. I'll show you the WOP (work in progress- get familiar with that acronym- I will be using it a lot around here) and you can tell me if they really DO look like mermaids or rotten fish that need to be put out of their misery.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love your decorations! How great does that Halloween sign look against that spankin new rock wall!!! Ethan is the grim reaper, Aidan a skeleton and Henry a spider. Sam wants to be a car - I'm trying to talk him out of it.

Jewels said...

Rotten fish?! Hahahaha! You must post more pictures of your decorations, you are so clever. I honestly don't know what costumes I'm going to dress my boys in this year...maybe Peter Pan and Smee? Or perhaps as little pills, which was the original idea. Fitting, no?