Monday, October 15, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD!

Today is my brothers Birthday. He is the youngest of the bunch and probably the youngest at heart, too. Can you tell?! Rich is such a great guy. He is one of my best friends. We are kindred spirits, he and I. Anytime I am home we will stay up late talking about all kinds of things. He is such a sensitive, feeling and wise person. Not to mention sooo so so funny. He has the best sense of humor (remember his want ad in the Lotoja post?) and is always having fun. He's also Mr. cool guy- doing way too much to his car or the boat, winning wake board competitions and being film production Ace.
We also share a great love for music and concerts, fashion, food, art and design, nature, athletics, ... you get the idea.
Oh yeah, and he is surprisingly still single. He's quite the catch, as you can see... so if you know of any worthy ladies in the UT Valley... :)
Rich, I love you! I hope you have a great Birthday!

No comments: