Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oh Yes. They are coming.












Could I have used smaller images? Sure I could have. But I care not, which is why I swiped the biggest ones directly off of the Girl Scout Cookies website. I have no shame in this. They are that good. You can type in your zip code and find out where to find them when distribution begins.
These are my faves. Perhaps if I hang a bathing suit on a hanger from my cupboard hardware, it will help me resist.
But as the Borgs have poetically professed, "Resistance is FUTILE!"

2 comments:

La La Land said...

Resistance IS futile! I am trying to hurry and eat the last boxes from my bulk purchase last year. I can hardly wait...

NatureGirl said...

LOL! I already ordered my Samoas and Thin Mints weeks ago! The trick is getting them in the door and hidden before the rest of the fam sees...