Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Small Signs

Blockbuster coming this fall!
Read the preview. Sounds fascinating!:

"Life seems normal on Coventry Garden Drive. Children in the Leaver house are happy. The Father easily dismisses the common toys scattered in areas around the house...
But the mother. She knows things are not right. Wondering, fearing...She senses the unrest with the plastic prehistorics and farm fare. She knows that they were all in a bin only hours ago only to return to the playroom to find...!??! Curious formations! Calculated positions! It is unsettling to her as she casually gathers them back into the bin, perhaps to convince herself it's a silly imagination. But they won't stop! What spirits are responsible? What are these animals trying to tell her? Don't miss this thrilling mystery and watch the tantalizing answers unfold!"


I know, I know, you're just dying to know, right?!
I bet if you buy the DVD and watch the bonus features, they will include outtakes of the Mom stepping on a stegosaurus in the dark and cursing, or catching her son placing them on the rim of a toilet seat (unflushed, mind you) or even some scenes of them hidden in a shoe, so when she puts her foot in she gets a sharp surprise!
.... yeah, maybe that's what we'd see....

(But secretly, the Mom thinks that, even though this fascination has it's annoyances, it's one of the cutest things ever)

2 comments:

Tayva said...

"senses the unrest with the plastic prehistorics and farm fare . . ." I LOVE this! I can't wait to see; I want to pre-order. No, no---it's too long and I'm too impatient. I think I must come to the set. Will I get to meet any of the stars? [I especially love the photo of the close ups by the pool!] I. Can't. Look. Away. XOXOXO, Mommy

Jewels said...

'Farm fare'?!?! I love you.