Tuesday, September 16, 2008

All Things Halloween

So... A couple of weeks ago I am at my parents house and us girls decided to take advantage of some together time and fit in a little Halloween craft. Naturally we needed some atmosphere so we played Young Frankenstein and laughed through the glue gun burns. It was great and we each had a pretty good, basic pumpkin man by the end. All except for my Mom. She wasn't sure on exactly how she wanted to proceed. So she worked on it after we left. When we passed through for Lotoja, this is what she'd done. Um... a vintage glittery hat? A collar!? And that flag!
Huh. He's really good, Mom. Good for you. I think I could probably get about .43 for mine on Ebay so......











Do you see a Mansford Roof through the trees?
What better to kick off the season than a little Vampire. Vampire Weekend that is! Oh yes they came to Vegas and Scott and I went last night. I was so very excited and had a big, pathetic smile on my face most of the time. They were just as great as they were in SLC in Feb. It was fun to see them play to a large crowd and they sounded incredible.
More concerts are coming! And more vampires! Oooh oooooh the fall is going to be fun......

4 comments:

Tayva said...

What I DID was figure out why that kind of Halloween decoration cost so dang much!! Sheesh! You bought the glitter with me so I had to try it out. Notice I never did finish the little box he's sitting on. Sigh. Maybe next week! Thanks so much for bringing a cool project in the house for all of us to do---it was great! And we have more movies to "listen" to, so let's get together and do it again!! XOXOX, Mommy

Teresa said...

Love the pumpkins....great job! I wanna make one, or buy it on ebay for .43

Jessica said...

I need to post my pumpkins, but they aren't as good as either yours or Tayva's. Are you still doing the Twilight thang in November? Because if you are I want to come!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.