Friday, September 19, 2008

Avast, Ye Milksops!

It be International Talk Like A Pirate Day! This is something that warms me heart.... and ye darn well better be doin' it. Think I be yankin' yer beard? Think again! Looky here for proof ya need and yer see I be telling no lie.
So let's see how good ye scallywags ar-r-r-r-re.... I invite ye all to comment in yer best pirate ways to give some good laughs to us fellow mateys.
If ye be in need of some inspar-r-r-r-ation, ye can read one of me favorite SNL skits here....it be one of the best me eyes ever saw. Or if ye be the learnin' type, study here with yer one good eye.
Now post, ye bilge rats!

3 comments:

Jeannine said...

ARRRGH, me suddenly wants to see a movie with Peter-r-r-r, Sar-r-r-rsgaar-r-r-r-d! Uhhh...Yo ho ho, and a bottle of rum! :)

Jewels said...

Yarr, ye salty sea lass! I be in high spirits this fine day with the likes of me pirate mateys at me sides. The spray of the sea can lift me heart like a flag on my ship - and a fine ship she be! But hobblin' about on my dry wooden leg, and havin' a pint on the house can surrrrrely bring a smile to me whiskers!

Stephanie said...

Right before I read this I saw a headline on MSN about why people are talking like pirates, and I was thinking, "Who in the world talks like a pirate?" so this answers my question! I know Tim would be most honored to have a bday dinner at your house, sounds great!