Saturday, January 12, 2008

TipToe Sadie

I was at the Library with the kids the other day and was watching Sadie, yet again, doing normal activities on her toes.
She does this all the time.
She runs through the house on her toes, brushes her teeth on her toes, plays on her toes, watches TV on her toes... We can't figure out why she does it.
I don't know if I have documented this strange phenomenon of hers yet so I whipped out my camera phone and memorialized it.

We had Elliet's first Parent Teacher Conference on Friday. She's doing great and the funnest thing to hear was how imaginative she is. The teacher said that they enjoy seeing what Elliet will wear to school (oh, yeah....) and how her drawings are especially full of interesting details. She was impressed at how she draws things from the side and peeking over walls, etc. Anyway, that's my little creative girl. I sure hope she gets Dad's wicked math skillzzz.

I apologize for my not-very-fun content lately. My attention has been in other places that have a deadline attached to them. We were asked to speak in church tomorrow (yeay. wahoo. hoorah.) as well as some freelance work that the company needed 'yesterday'. Once these things pass I hope to have time to waste on silly things again. :) Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

Jewels said...

You know that I would be in the front row making faces at you tomorrow if I could. Alas, you will have to envision my silly face in your mind! You'll do great.

Jessica said...

Good Luck with the talks! You are an amazing woman with so much wisdom to share. Love you!

Slimbolala said...

Tangent: How are you liking "Omnivore's Dilemna"? My wife just finished it. I'm hoping to get to it before long.

Emily said...

Sadie is the cutest thing on those little toes. I heard that you guys gave really good talks!

anna said...

okay, sooo cute sadie! my sis walked on her tiptoes as a child and now has the best calves! doe tell more (pics pleeze) about elliet's outfits! tee hee. oh, and how were those talks?