Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mimi gave the girls some new ballerina outfits for Christmas.
This was what they did when they got home from school yesterday.
They promptly removed their clothes (costumes or not, this is a habit at my house) and put on their ballet duds.
Do you think it's time for me to put them in a class?
Poor Luke felt so left out. He kept asking me where his 'ballerina' was. He even pulled out a pair of Elliet's flats and tried to fake the moves that way. I nearly put him in tights. Wouldn't that have been fun?























5 comments:

Jessica said...

I love it! I have pics of me at that age twirling! Classes might be fun. I'm not so sure Sadie would follow the teachers instructions, but Eliet might love it! We already know she can sing. If she can dance she'll be a double threat!:)

Jewels said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Ooooh, the little girls in dance class! So cute. Poor little Luke...maybe he can be in the dance class, too.

Emily said...

Those are the cutest pictures. I for one would have loved to see Luke in some tights. He's got the legs for it.

anna said...

so cute! we just started ballet! i love the little shoes and tutus!

Stephanie said...

I love the pictures! They sure look ready for some real dancing.