Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Weather Made Me Do It

We had a little rain on Sunday night which helped motivate me to get moving early Monday morning (Well, that and all the seasonal goodies I've been eating/making/eating lately). Once I stepped out of my car in the dark gravel lot and smelled the damp sage air, I was really glad I went. It was one of the most beautiful runs ever. There was this great low ceiling of cloud cover that started to fade by the time I finished, but it made for a fabulous sunrise. Check out the pics if you are interested. I didn't edit any of them so you could see for yourself how real it all was. I only wish I could get some of the 'fall' tones from the plants... they turn deep rich colors after the rain. Anyway, enjoy!
PS- if you click on the bottom right corner of the page, follow the link to see the pics bigger

3 comments:

- Tracy said...

How wonderfully beautiful! I wished it looked like that where we live.

- Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeannine said...

So beautiful. How great.