Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Me Wanty

Design Within Reach should really be called "Design Not Quite Within Reach". But they still have some really cool, albeit smaller items that one can obtain and I want these.
A good tape dispenser is one of those things that has to be just right- heavy so you don't pull it along with the tape and sharp enough so you can tear it away without wrinkling and pulling so it will stick to your childrens mouth better.






And these routed, wood tops are SO COOL! There are five or so of them and look like art. And, well, it's like paying for art because they are not cheap. Still fun.

1 comment:

Kjrsten said...

WORD SISTER! me likey "design not so much in reach" too! I never did get your response email, I was wondering if I came on too strong>! Glad you are reading and liking the style blog, wanna contribute? Oh and my man and I are planning a trip to Vegas in early April to climb in the red rocks area, I want to know if you think I will get a tan at the hotel pool during that time of year? I don't want to get my hopes up, ya know? Um, I can't remember what else you asked that I was going to respond to...?
peace out homey...