Wednesday, December 3, 2008

They Are Like Cute Cousins

Okay, okay... I know this diminishes my maturity level a little bit but I came across these on someone's blog and couldn't help myself. I think these pictures ran in a recent issue of Vanity Fair (?) and thought they were some of the best. And now that we've all seen the thing, it's fun to see pictures post Twilight.
I think I have perhaps four male readers (S, Christian, Rich and Mark (Mark-I miss your comments btw!)) which will find this post tiresome, so by all means, move along.
Now female friends... let's discuss this a bit. Um, the black and white pic is great, no? I think Rob Pattinson looks esp. good here. I also thought Jasper was hot in the movie, more so than Emmet... probably because the skinny, interesting boys intrigue me more than the husky jock with his dorky hat sideways... and sweet sweet Jacob (on both pages)! I thought he was really well cast and think he'll mature quiet nicely... like a fine wolfish red wine. Even James. Is it those slightly whiskered chins? (okay-probably not on Jacob since he's, like, 11)
Now, page 2? Aside from another great image of Jacob, this is one of the LAMEST things I have seen. What's up with the shirt off and red dripping from Emmet's mouth? "How can you resist me and my alluring stare into your soul?" I'll tell you how- you look like a dork. This is the very reason men have a right to joke about this story/movie. Well, that and the fact that I am a grown woman in my thirtees and still swiped the pics and blogged about them.
I admit, that is pathetic. And...you're welcome. :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

You totally just made me want to see the movie again! Thanks!

Jewels said...

Bah!! You are correct - the first picture is quite the tasty treat. D. Lish!! They all look SO good. And lil' Jacob's jaw in that photo? Well...moving on. You are SO right about pic #2. I can totally see the make-up chick applying "Vampire Red" from the tube to resemble blood and the photographer saying, "oooh, yes! Terrifying! Make me think you're a tiiiiiiiger!"

Tarahh77 said...

You make me laugh! Such insight

Belly Bones Scott said...

I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth