Friday, December 5, 2008

Call Me Weird

...I already know this.
Lately we've Tivo'd some old school Scooby Doo episodes for the kids and this came on. It's a short film made using an old Johnny Quest board game and I thought it was so cool. I kept the recording to show Scott and now we've been Tivoing some of these episodes. Cool old sixties art. Anyway, this film is really creative- I wish the quality was better on this YouTube version but it was all I could find. And don't forgot your sound- the music is great, too.... especially when Doc is punching in slo-mo- the flute is lights out! :) Rich, I think we need to collaborate and make something like this. You in?


3 comments:

christian zimbelman said...

My favorite part is when the dog's barking at all the mirrors then the one just moves out of the way! thats a pretty sweet little clip

christian zimbelman said...

My favorite part is when the dog's barking at all the mirrors then the one just moves out of the way! thats a pretty sweet little clip

Jeannine said...

i love it. so great. i miss you guys. how have you been?