Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Check it check it one-two...
Guess what!? I actually got our Christmas cards completed and sent out in the nick of time. So check yer mailboxes, my faraway friends! It's like a little toy for the kiddies where they can slide our pic and make us all look like Santa. The unfortunate result of my execution was I did not make enough.... so if you didn't receive one, consider this your digital version. The intent is the same: We wish you a Merry Christmas!

The great thing about blogs is every year we can have friends check in on what we are doing. But stay tuned because on January 1st, change is a-foot!

3 comments:

anna said...

loved your card! hope you had a great christmas!!

Tarahh77 said...

I love these! You are so smart and creative!

Kjrsten said...

good gravy!
I am floored by your creativity! These are dope!