Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yes. Already.

I know. But I have learned the hard way that you look for bathing suits in January and boots now. Why, you ask? Because it's so freaking hard to find cool boots. Perhaps I will concede to agree that I am very specific in what I want and so far I haven't found much. Nine West has come pretty close, though. So I'm putting out my SOS to my small, ahh...but tasteful! audience in helping keep an eye out.
I like the shape of these, mostly the dark brown because a square toe has a little toughness to it, but that's it. No cool seaming or detailing or anything interesting. Put these under jeans and it could be some plain, boring shoe. Alas, I wish they were available in tan or olive suede.
Either way, get shopping fer yer kickers now, kiddies!

No comments: