Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Random Coolness

Very cool plates by Snowden that I saw here.
These are only a few from the series and they are sold individually. Think of how swank they'd look on a table for a dinner party! Um, dinner parties that I never have.....which saves me money because guess how much they are? Hmmm? What would you pay? Well I hope you really love the plate you choose because they are fifty bones each. Yikes!
Trés cool, though.....

And more random things that I would get if it fulfilled a purpose. (Ahem- hello? Apothecary bottles! For Halloween! It is SO not too early to be thinking about that)



2 comments:

Jewels said...

Those plates are radical. And it is never too early to think of Halloween things! I LOVE those bottles, I just may have to order me a set. I need to send you a link to those other ones I found, they are so splendid...

melissa said...

I'm so glad you bring up Halloween because my friends and I literally think and discuss all year what we are going to be. So far we have had amazing costumes! Those plates are wicked too, by the way!