Friday, February 1, 2008

Slap Me

Stop me now.
Take my wallet.
J-crack just released their swimwear and, darn them, I like some of it. I never have luck with their swim lines. I get all excited when they show the skinny, tan models flaunting the summery little things in all these playful colors... but when they arrive at my door, it's a dark day. I try on piece after piece and slowly remember the truth! Their suits just don't fit me well. Every year!
So don't let me do it again, because I REALLY REALLY want this bikini. How cool is it? Funky mod print... wide shoulder straps... I am reaching for my visa....
How bad can it be? I will only be wearing it in my back yard.... so.... maybe this year their suits will be kind to me.....maybe? Maybe if I put my hand through my hair like that...

5 comments:

oh snap said...

"Maybe if I put my hand through my hair like that..."

Haha.. oh BOO, Just buy the thing... Buying a swimsuit:

-summer's not far!
-motivation for cycling!

Woot!

Bryan Crew said...

Is this your secret for cute swimsuits? J-Crew. You always have something cute and unique. I don't think Scott will hesitate with that purchase- especially if you keep your head dipped down and look up at him through your tassled hair. Make sure to add an innocent seductive smile...

Emily said...

J-Crack! You know how I feel about them and now I am speechless. Funny isn't the right word, it's too perfect to be just funny. You are a genius!

Jewels said...

I am so with Rich - just buy it! Carpe Diem, ok you looked hot in it. (Wassit from! Wassit from!). Yeah man, buy it already. And yes, as soon as you put it on for Scott, I doubt he'll have anything bad to say about it, you nimble little minx.

anna said...

i'm with you! that one is hot! and you could totally rock that suit. especially if you had a blower next to the pool to make your hair all "firestarter" like that! heh heh. go for it! return it if it doesn't work out...THIS COULD BE YOUR YEAR (i mean, summer).