Friday, February 8, 2008

Enough already! I am even tired of seeing that poo-poo post about my flu.
I am feeling better. Praise the heavens. Energy is coming back and so is my spinning head. I knew things were looking up when I couldn't fall immediately to sleep last night. This happens most nights though...I lay there and think think think... For some reason 50% of my ideas and inspiration come to me, here, when I can't find a pen that works or paper to write them down.
So Valentines Day is coming. I know this is everyone's favorite holiday, esp. the men. What cool things you do you for Vday? Anything in particular?
Do you make heart pancakes in an obnoxious ruffly apron and red lipstick? (no other clothes?! Shocking! And...um, this was referring to the women... not the men)
Do you go to dinner somewhere special? (Taco Bell, perhaps?)
Do you do yardwork?
I remember one year my Mom actually made a big whoopdie-do and we had a yummy breakfast and she gave us all a little present. So I think this year I'd like to do something fun to show my family how I ooey-gooey love them. Maybe I'll surprise Scott at work in just a trench coat and heels. Love is in the air! Pop in some Tom Jones and get in the moooooood.

Loves of late:
1) The Holiday forecast from your local supermarket grocer. You know the aisle I mean. The one that has Halloween candy stocked in July (my favorite discovery!) and, like now, Easter candy in Feb.
2) The Little Einsteins theme song.
3) Car washes
4) Design software
5) Open-mindedness and vision. There is so much out there to discover and do! How do people get bored????

3 comments:

Jewels said...

OH, how I love the idea of a trench coat and heels! "Excuse me, Dr. Leaver? I think I have a cavity..." Meow. Cody has made me yummy breakfasts wearing nothing but a ruffly apron, but I'm not sure what this year will bring! He actually works on Vday (which I'm sure is good news for him), so we'll see if we get to do something before...

Tayva said...

Oh, my, did I really do at least one good Valentine's Day for all you little Valentines?! I'm sure I never owned one of those ruffled red aprons (gracious), but here's to a LOVE-ly day for you! Maybe I'll make Brian some whole-wheat cupcakes . . . .XOXO, Mommy

Jessica said...

I was trying to think of some fun Vday surprises for the hubby! I'll be in California visiting Meg with my mom so it might have to be a lovey phone call, but thanks for the tips! Love you!