Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

My Mom's Birthday was yesterday. And yes, even though I did post, I saved the announcement (and embarrassment) for when I returned home and could add a picture. Look at how pretty! She still gets mistaken for my sister. I hope that happens to me in MY fifties...
I love my Mom. She jokes and says that we could have been raised as orphans and turned out fine... and I agreed that we'd be fine but we wouldn't be interesting at all. She has given our family such color and depth and humor. She has overcome tremendous trials, been a great example of a wife and mother, and is most of all so much fun! I love you Mom! Thank you for always being there to talk about everything and nothing, from deep philosophies to shoes. You have given me creativity and.... well, personality. Come to think of it, what did Dad do? (Besides that!)
I hope you had lots of cake and received emails and calls showering you with fondness. I love you!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Tayva said...

Oh, how I love you my beautiful and talented daughter. It was a most wonderful birthday! XO, Mommy

Brian said...

HEY! I HELPED TOO!
Love, Dad

Jewels said...

HAHAHAHA - I love it! Great pic of Mom, she is such a nimble little minx.

Jessica said...

Well said- She truly is so wonderful!

JENNIE! said...

wow, our mom is beautiful... cool pic

Mark said...

What a wonderful woman!


And your mom is too...(heehee).