Saturday, March 27, 2010

Word WOMP

If you play this game then you will appreciate this humiliation.
Check out the move that Scott pulled on me last week raking in 185 POINTS. The most I have EVER accrued in a play is around 65 points. And I've done that, like, maybe two times ever. Did you know you could even get UP to 185 points?? Major game deflator, I'm telling you.
Shortly after I got lucky with Erica and scored 120. 120!!! She hasn't talked to me much this week. Do you think this could be why? (She says she's busy but I'm skeptical)
I know this post is dorky but I don't care. Obviously I took immediate pictures to memorialize this important occasion in history. And in the books (er, blog) it doth go.

3 comments:

oh snap said...

185?? That is craziness. even 120. This is why playing you both is irritating.

I'm glad I'm not the only one taking snapshots...

Megan said...

185 is pretty darn cool. I heart WWF.

Jeannine said...

Nice. I got 129 and had to immediately take a picture as well. We should play. My name is jerber410