Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sabotage!

Are you trying to watch your weight right now?
Are you trying to be strong and not eat those Girl Scout Cookies in your cupboard or that bowl of cold cereal at 10pm? (Naturally, I know nothing of these temptations... just heard of them in articles and other such studies)
Are you going to see these pictures and forget your resolutions?
Please forgive me as I share the photos of my crumbling goals. I too have suffered from the above cases of discipline and, well, this time I made donuts.
And they were good.
The best/worst thing about this recipe is the dough does not need long to rise. And they were easy.
Damn.

4 comments:

Tayva said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Do NOT give me this recipe. No matter how cruelly I beg you . . . . XO

Brian said...

Awa! I taught you to not swear! I'm horrified!
Love, Dad

Jewels said...

Ugh, right?? Stupid donuts, making me crave then fortnightly....

JENNIE! said...

you seriously made donuts???? you amaze me