Sunday, March 7, 2010

Holding On

Time to defunk the funk.
Time to climb out.
This week is packed so tight with preps for the RS activity Tuesday night and two little adventures thereafter, here's to hoping I can jolt myself out of the blues amid the demands on my time. It's March- there are blossoms blooming on trees and warm temps coming, new music on my ipod again (see my finally updated links to the right) and an attempted new [humbled] attitude change. Up we climb, eh?

I took these pictures last week while Mt. Biking, both are from the same day. Some people think the desert is blah but I have posted before about how beautiful and colorful it is. Even down to da ground. I think it's cool to see them side by side and thought you might, too. Perhaps I'll take pictures all week of my feet in different places... maybe that would be a cool experiment.
Maybe not. I'll decide later.
Have a spiffy week <3

1 comment:

Tayva said...

I love these photos . . . ah, wilderness! XO, Mom