Friday, March 5, 2010

Eat Your Feelings

I hope that previous post wasn't too lame. I know it's one thing to feel that way and then another to tell the world (which I don't do often). But then I thought, who cares. There it is. What I am feeling. I appreciate all the sweet comments and private emails. I hope that didn't come off as a veiled invitation for praise but rather evidence that I'm a total girl and have my depressing pouts at times. So mature. I know.
So until I get over my hump, there was one ray of sunshine that twinkled my eyes this week. In case you haven't seen a girl scout yet, track one down and kidnap her! Well, okay, don't. But do throw money at her and load up on the cookies. I stocked up last week and this Saturday is the last day they'll be @ my local market. It's as holy as food storage.
Then eat half a box and life is rainbows again! At least my tongue says so...

4 comments:

Jewels said...

I ordered roughly...10 or 11 boxes a month ago. They should be arriving ANY day now, which means I will be in a sugar coma. Mmm, the best kind.

Megan said...

I've already eaten 2 boxes on pretty much my own this week. So bad but OH so good!

Kristina said...

I've managed to stay away so far....when I saw your pics my mouth watered. I think I might go get some today!!!

anna said...

i only got 5 boxes this year. and i personally only got about 10 cookies out of it. my family ate the rest while i slept. i swear, they disappeared when i wasn't looking!