Wednesday, March 5, 2008

To Jean or not to Jean

I know. So fickle, that fashion... yet some questions must be asked.
I have wanted some white jeans for over a year now. They were around.... oh yes... and I tried them on to the frustrating results going one of two ways: I would either look like I was getting ready for a Poison concert (too tight) or look like a painter (too big).
I want to look like Ms. Snazzy Slim in this image here. But they have to fit just right. So a few weeks ago, I think I finally find the perfect pair and Scott just flat out said No. He quickly referred to point #1 above and said that chino's/trousers would be the way to go. So do tell. What do you think I should do? I like the pants... but they are a tad on the 'nice' side and since all the kids these days are wearing hip black jeans, I think white ones would look groovy. Thoughts???

4 comments:

Paige said...

YES. And I wouldn't say that to just anyone, including myself. But you can pull it off.

Emily said...

I have to agree with Scott and vote for the trouser. Nothing against the jeans, I'm just a huge trouser fan.

JENNIE! said...

I really like both, but you could totally pull off the white jean.... you could wear the trouser any year. if I wasn't prego right now I would be working on finding the perfect ones right now myself.

anna said...

black jeans? please, are you going to a skid row concert any time soon?? white? i say it's a DO! so fresh and so spring...so...nautical.