Thursday, September 30, 2010

Like I Said

The warm nights are diminishing and the calm cool is tip-toeing in. Tip-toeing? Did you know I was talented at writing? Good grief. That is horrible but I just read an awesome book so I thought I would try and be poetic.
Moving on.
For reals, though, y'all, it's gettin way nice at night now. (That's better)
The other night whilst watching yet another soccer practice, the sun was perfectly behind this goal frame, shading my face for a few precious moments (I sure love it when it gets behind those mountains instead of in my face).
Looks like my attempt to have a peaceful, insightful comment with this picture is so not going to happen. What I meant to say was:
Ahhh... beautiful evenings as summer closes.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I started Forgotten Garden last night! I'm so excited! Thank you!