Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Birthday BreeOHN!

Yesterday my Dad turned 60.
SIXTY YEARS OLD!
He is so not old that I had to beard his Bday photo just for the contradiction.
My Dad is awesome. I LOVELOVELOVE him.
He is one of my best friends.
Full of energy, hardworking, always willing to listen and help, gives great counsel and jokes and I could go on and on.
Dad, I love you through the smellies. Thanks for being such a good example to me (except for that weird hat. Don't know where you got that...).
Here are to many more young years ahead!

2 comments:

Brian said...

Ahhh, my abusive daughter. I love you too, even though you torment me and delight in telling me that I'm smelly when you know the smellies are coming from you! (or is it Scott??)

Jessica said...

Andrea you just made my day! I've throw up three times already today and I'm smiling and chuckling from your J. REVIEW! Seriously the funniest thing and I totally agree!

Shaggy poodle. check.
Robbing a bank. check.
$1,200. check.
Food, stat. check.
Color of blue. check
Indie beard. check
Men's shoes. check

I've been checking that I agree:)