Sunday, November 29, 2009

Still Hungry?

Happy Holidays, Peeps!
The season is upon us. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I decided to take a vacation myself and thoroughly enjoyed: eating lots of turkey/pie/donuts/oh my, hanging out with visiting family, mt. biking & putting up Christmas deco's with the kids that I didn't take one photo. Not one.
But I'm really not that heart broken about it because it was nice to not care. :)
Alas- it was short lived. I have projects to finish before GND on Thursday.

In the meantime.... I did swipe these clever images from some random site I can't remember and couldn't resist sharing. They are from a fancy fashion show/gallery thing and I loved how great the cake was. Yes- the cake! Do you have room after all that Turkey for some tasty Mies?? I thought so. Looks yummy, eh?




5 comments:

Tayva said...

Wow! That's quite a cake. [Although I have to admit, it does look similar to foam-like upholstery, right?] Very interesting. I don't have one fun thing to eat at my house, my stuff just looks like pies and cakes. Sigh . . .XO

Jewels said...

They are eating leather. I'm convinced. There's no way that's a cake - it's incredible. I'll not believe it! When are you coming up here to play with me? I'm going to call you. And good luck with GND Thursday! I'm so sad I can't come...thbbbtbtt.

Yennigirl said...

THAT is my dream come true! Edible (CAKE none the less!) furniture. I need some of that!

Sara said...

What the devil?! I can't believe that is a cake! It totally doesn't look like a cake! I can't believe its edible?!

anna said...

before i started reading i thought this was some do-it-yourself upholstry project you were doing! ha!!

vi wish my chaise was made of cake. yum!