Friday, November 20, 2009

Oh Yes I Did

-Small private theater (no line waiting! It's great to be a tag along)
-Tons of fans
-Sharing popcorn/licorice with good friends
- ... at midnight!
-Too old for that, but whatever
-Finally good music (St. Vincent/Bon Iver's is physically melting)
-Slightly better acting
-MUCH better eye candy (Edward should have at least waxed... and some weight training couldn't hurt. He could bench press some giant sycamore's)

This girl gives it two thumbs up! If you're not that into this stuff, that is okay. But if you're not that into it just to rebel against the hype, get over it already and have some fun. A great number #2 after an average #1. And boy oh boy- I need to get me a warm reservation boy for myself!!!!!! Hot Diggity Wolf!

3 comments:

suzy said...

lol!!! My sentiments exactly! . . . especially the reservation boy!

Jewels said...

Hot diggity wolf?! You are hilarious. And my GOODNESS was this movie fantastic! Huge fan, I loved every, shirtless second of it. Woof.

Tayva said...

Haha! Loved it! (the review and the movie, too). But can I vote? I think I'm 'Team Carlyle'; maybe it's an age thing. . . XO