Thursday, November 19, 2009

Randomness

Posting will be thin around here for a couple of more weeks. The Girl Next Door holiday show is right around the corner (I'll post more info on that later) so I'm trying to get that organized. I'm also deep into embroidering some scrubs for Scott's staff. And may I just back up a bit? I came home from that Art Weekend with my head full of ideas but needed to figure out digitizing first ('designing' with thread so I could embroider his logo on these scrubs) and locked myself away for a couple of days determined to decipher Windows confusing ways.... so now my head really hurts. Thinking. Ow.
I also whipped right back around and headed to Utar for another short weekend trip. This time it was to join the Leavers for a girl trip as Jennifer invited us all to attend Time Out for Women. Scott's Mom, Mary Jane, and I carpooled to and from SLC together- a great treat for me. Our long visits were way overdue and never tiresome. As usual with these conferences, some things are oozing cheese, and others are amazing- it's the amazing that makes it worth it. I love inspiration and women who will share their stories of pain, change, courage and love. I love my church. I love the great family and friends around me who love me for what I am and that encourages me to be better. Thanks for the great weekend, girls!
What else have I been doing? Not much.... going on Elliets school field trip, mountain biking and doing art projects in between. Hope you're having a fun November!




No comments: