Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Party

Here is a sneak peak of the Dark Circus Bash we had last Friday night. I think this was the first party in years where I didn't have a ton of last minute stuff to do (or care enough to do it) so the day was a good one as we got all ready. I made these spooky flag banners earlier in the month and my treat contribution was cotton candy. I will say, it was some freaky looking stuff because I could NOT make it look good. That takes some special talent to swirl the paper stick in the bin and come up with a beautiful swaff of orange cloud... mine were like wadded Trump comb-overs. Spooky! Scary! Weird! Jess made some delicious pumpkin muffins with tasty cream cheese frosting- I wish I'd taken pictures of them because they were really good. There were some great soups (new this year thanks to a friends idea), "interesting" and funny videos and fantastic company. Our party is only as successful as the attendees effort and what an effort everyone made. We are so grateful for such clever and fun friends! Thank you for your participation, excitement and attendance. It means a lot to us. Hope you all had a great Halloween!

PS-More pics on the party blog for those of you who want more






4 comments:

Randi Patch said...

You guys look great! Love the costumes!

Jewels said...

I forgot to tell you how great your costumes are! We seriously need to take a special trip to your party...looks grand.

Jessica said...

Thanks for letting us come to your party! It was a great Halloween weekend! Love you and see you soon!

Kristina said...

sooo much fun!!! I have even more fun looking back at the pictures. You guys are so awesome! Thanks for not razzing us too much about our nasty video. I stole your pics and put them on my blog. How funny, neither one of us has pics from our kid party. Lol! Thanks for a great Halloween.