Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Paper Wonderland

If you have some Sunday time on your hands (and possibly don't feel too motivated to put up all your holiday deco's), this was a great time filler I did with the kids two weeks ago. I'm surprised at how much we are enjoying them. They feel really festive and the kids like to discuss them while we eat. Or, rather, while they don't eat.
I kept it simple... we only folded the paper squares twice so I wouldn't have to hear moans about it being too thick to cut. Tie with string and tack to the ceiling. Easy, peasy- frosty, freezy!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

how fun! i wish i saw this during the holidays...i'll have to do this next winter. and i LOVE those pillows on your couch...you've just inspired me...i've been wanting to do something a little different with the couch in my front room and now i think i know what to do...thank you!