Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wrap Up of Lately

So... whew! I know I've been a little MIA from here...hopefully I can get back on top of it. I'll catch up in order of events...
The Girl Next Door show was a great success this year! I couldn't have been more pleased with the results. We had a great variety of vendors and an amazing crowd of friends, family and others to come check it all out. I know it's a busy time of year but we had so many people come by. Thanks to anyone reading this who could make it! You can read more about it on the official site here.
After the show I kind of checked out and slipped into the weekend doing things with our little family and friends, including the Santa Run (see below) on Saturday. Then Monday my parents stopped by on their way home from L.A. and ended up staying until this morning. It was a short stop but so fun to have them here- so I continued to put things off to play with them. We got some Christmas shopping done and while my Dad did some home improvements, my Mom and I made trees for her to take home. They are planning to return for Christmas so we are all excited to see them again. I can't wait!
Such a great time of year. I'm trying to cut back and not stress about a lot of little things. Let's see if I can do it with two weeks left to go. :) Hope you're Christmas season is fun so far. I've been so aware lately of the great family and friends that we have. We love you all so much!

No comments: